Microsoft office programs are famous for their various uses in our professional and personal life. Microsoft Word is one of those programs and if you use this program, you know how important every document is. These files contain various information including data, images, charts, deals etc. So password protecting a Microsoft Word document is highly suggested experts. But sometimes, we forget the password to unprotect word document. This happens to a lot of users so there is no need to panic if you don’t know how to unprotect a word document 2016/2013/2010/2007. If you are reading this article, then you have come to the right place to solve your problem. In this article, you are going to learn the easiest methods to unprotect word document 2016/2013/2010/2007 in a very short time. If you know the password then you will need to follow method 1 otherwise you can follow method 2 if you don’t know the password.
Microsoft Word unprotect document process is really easy when you know the password of that document file. If you already know the password, there is nothing much to do. All you need to do is follow the guideline from this method and you will be able to unprotect word document 2016/2013/2010/2007 in no time. The process may slightly vary because of Microsoft Word versions, but it’s almost the same thing by using different options. Here is how you can do it:
1. First you need to open your word document by using the password and click on the “File” tab from the menu bar.
2. Now click on the “Info” option and select “Protect Document”. Then you need to click on “Encrypt with Password” option.
3. Now you will see a pop up box that will contain the password like the below image. You need to clear the password from the box and then click “OK”.
4. Your MS Word document is now unprotected. You can open the file without any password but if the file is important, it’s recommended that you password protect that file and keep the password written in a safe place that you can use when you forget it.
If you open a Microsoft Word document after a long time, you can forget the password that you have used to protect your document. So if you don’t know the password but you still want to unprotect word document 2016/2013/2010/2007, then the best way to do it, is by using Word Password Recovery feature in Password Recovery Bundle. This amazing tool can recover lost/forgotten password for any Microsoft Word document that you are unable to access. The interface is perfectly user friendly and it’s really easy to follow the guideline of MS Word unprotect document process. This amazing tool can give you a guaranteed result that no other software can provide on the internet. Here is how you can unprotect word document by using this tool:Free Download Buy Now
1. First you need to download, install and start the program on your computer. Then you need to select “Recover Passwords for Files and Archives”.
2. Next you need to click on the “Word Password Recovery” option from the top of the interface to proceed to the next step.
3. Then you need to click on the file open icon to import the MS Word file that you want to unprotect by using the software.
4. On the next step you need to choose a suitable password recovery attack type. There are 4 types of attack available – Brute Force Attack, Brute Force with Mask, Dictionary Attack and Smart Attack. Select any attack that suits you and set its parameters.
5. Finally you need to click on the “Start” button to start the password recovery process. Within a certain amount of time depending on the password level, a pop up window will open containing your locked word file password. You can copy the password and use it. You can use Method 1 to unprotect word document.
Reading this article will help you learn how to unprotect a word document with or without password. Keeping your MS Word documents password protected is a wise thing to do, but forgetting the password of that file can cause a little pain. No need to worry, because you already know what you need to do when you forget or lose the password of your Word file. Start using Word Password Recovery to unprotect word document 2016/2013/2010/2007 because it’s the best password recovery tool on the internet that can give you a perfect result without losing any data.Free Download Buy Now