Asus is the name of security, better user experience and a great brand in tech industry. Asus laptops are very stylish and famous among the users because of the quality. The security system is advanced so if you ever forget your login password of the laptop, it will be a headache for you. But don’t worry, because if you are reading this article, then you will easily learn how to factory reset Asus laptop Windows 7/8/10 without cd. By following the step by step guideline and easy process, you can understand how to factory reset Asus laptop Windows 7/8/10 with or without password. There is nothing complicated here because in these 3 methods, it’s properly described with a proper guideline, that you can factory reset Asus laptop Windows 7/8/10 anytime you want.
If you already have the password of your Asus laptop then there is nothing to worry about. You can easily factory reset Asus laptop on Windows 7/8/10 by following the guideline below. There is nothing much to do, just choosing some important options and clicking through them. Here is how you can do it:
1. First you need to log into your laptop and go to “Settings” option. Then select “Update & Security” and go to “Recovery”. Choose “Get Started” option under “Reset this PC” section.
2. On the next screen that says “Choose an option”, you need to click on “Restore factory settings”.
3. Now keep selecting appropriate choices depending on your own needs on your PC screen. Keep selecting them starting from the screen below.
4. On the last screen, you need to click on the “Restore” button to start factory resetting your Asus laptop. Make sure your laptop is plugged into the electricity so that it can have proper power supply. Also, you need to wait for a while, till the process finishes.
If you don’t have the login password then this method will perfectly work for you. You can easily factory reset Asus laptop on Windows 7/8/10 from logon screen. You don’t need to have the password because you won’t have to log into your laptop to execute this process. Here is how to do it:
1. First you need to go to the logon screen and click the Power button from the lower right corner. Then you need to click on “Restart” while you press and hold on the Shift key.
2. Next you will see the “Choose an option” screen and you need to select “Troubleshoot”, then click on “Reset this PC” and then select “Remove everything”.
3.After your Asus laptop reboots, you need to select “Just remove my files” or “Fully clean the drive” depending on your own wish.
4. Finally you need to click on “Reset” button to start the factory resetting process. It may take a while so you need to be patient and wait till the process finishes. You must keep your laptop plugged in because it needs a proper power supply during the process.
The best way to factory reset Asus laptop Windows 7/8/10 without password is by using Windows Password Recovery Tool. This is an amazing tool that can reset forgotten or lost administrator and standard user password in Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista. It has the best features and a very user friendly interface that will help you to reset Asus laptop password on Windows 7/8/10 without cd. Here is how you can do it:
1. Download, install and launch the software on a computer/laptop and insert an empty USB drive on that PC. Then from the main interface of the program, click on “USB device” and choose the empty USB drive from the drop down list of your computer screen.
2.Next click on “Begin burning” to burn the password resetting drive. It can take almost 1 minute.
3.Then click on the “OK” button to finish the process.
4.For the next process, insert the bootable USB flash drive in your locked Asus laptop. Then you need to restart it and enter into the boot menu by pressing the “F12” or “ESC” button from your keyboard.
5.Next you need to choose the USB drive as your boot device and press “Enter”.
6.After that you will find the main interface of the recovery software in your Asus laptop screen.
7.You need to select the Windows system and user account that you need to reset the password from. Then click on “Reset Password” button.
8.In the end, click on “Reboot” to restart your laptop. You will be able to log into your laptop without any password from now on.
9.Then log into your laptop and follow method 1 of this article to factory reset your Asus laptop.
This article is the best and proper step by step guideline that can help you learn how to factory reset Asus laptop Windows 7/8/10 without cd. So if you don’t know how to reset Asus laptop to factory settings then you can easily follow any method from here. But the best way to finish this process without losing any data and get a guaranteed result is by using Windows Password Recovery Tool. So keep using the best tool for resetting your password and get the result that you always wanted.Free Download Buy Now