Lenovo is a brand famous in the tech industry because it makes quality laptops and other tech products for its users. The secured and stylish laptops from Lenovo are very much likeable to any tech lover because of the advanced features. Some laptops even have retina scan lock security and fingerprint security, so that only the owner can log into the laptop. But if your laptop is attacked by malware or virus and you forgot the login password, then how will you factory reset Lenovo laptop? In this article, you are going to learn 3 best ways to factory reset Lenovo laptop Windows 10/8/7 without password in a very short time. So, without worrying too much, just follow the guideline from this article.
You can easily factory reset Lenovo laptop from startup without password if your laptop can normally boot to Windows login interface. You can visit the advanced start up options after booting your laptop. Here is how to do it:
1. Turn your laptop on and keep pressing the “Shift” button. Now enter the Advanced Startup Options by clicking “Restart” on the sign-in screen.
2. From this page, select “Troubleshoot”.
3. Next you need to click on “Reset this PC”.
4. Then choose “Just remove my files”.
5. Finally click on “Reset” button and wait 30-60 minutes for doing a simple reset. For a hard reset, you will have to wait almost 2 hours if you choose “Remove files and clean the drive” on the previous step. During this process, the laptop will restart a few times. Just follow the prompts that comes up on the screen and you’ll be able to factory reset Lenovo laptop Windows 10/8/7.
Onekey Recovery is a software that comes with Lenovo ThinkPad/IdeaPad/YOGA laptops. It can do system backup and system recovery. If you haven’t used this feature before, then you can easily use it to restore the system partition to its original status. Here is how to reset Lenovo laptop to factory setting with OneKey Recovery:
1. You need to find the “Novo Button” at the right/left side of your laptop or at the top of your laptop like below image.
2. Turn off your laptop and then turn it on again. After that, press the Novo button to get into the Novo Button menu. Then press the “Arrow Down” button and press enter after choosing “System Recovery” option.
3. Now choose “System Recovery” from the Onekey Recovery main interface and check the “Restore from initial backup” option, then click on the “Next” button.
4. Finally, you need to follow the on screen instructions to finish the process and wait till the whole process finishes properly.
If you want to learn the best way to factory reset Lenovo laptop Windows 10/8/7 without password, then you need to know how you can reset its password first. You can do that by using Windows Password Recovery. This one of a kind tool can safely reset Windows administrator and user password in Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista and Windows Server 2012/2008(R2)/2003(R2). It will give you a guaranteed recovery rate that no other tool can give you. You won’t lose any data during the process so there is no need to panic at all. Here is how to reset Lenovo Laptop password using Windows Password Recovery:
1. First you need to download, install and run the software on a computer and insert an empty USB drive on that PC. From the home interface of the software click on the “USB device” and select that USB drive from the drop down list.
2. Then you need to click on “Begin burning” to burn the password resetting drive. It will finish within almost one minute time.
3. Next, you need to click on the “OK” button to finish this burning process.
4. On the next procedure, you need to insert the bootable USB flash drive in your locked Lenovo laptop. Then you can restart it and press “F12” or “ESC” button to enter the boot menu.
5. Now select the USB drive as your boot device and press “Enter” to proceed.
6. Now your Lenovo laptop will display the interface of the recovery software in your screen.
7. From here you need to select the Windows system and user account that you want to reset the password from. Then click on the “Reset Password” button.
8. After the process ends, click on the “Reboot” button to restart your laptop. You will be able to log into your Lenovo laptop without a password now.
Factory resetting Lenovo laptop on Windows 10/8/7 without is really easy when you have a proper guideline. But without a guideline you won’t be able to finish this easy process at all. This is why you need to follow this article and reset Lenovo laptop to factory setting without any kind of issues. You can use any method from here but the best way is by using Windows Password Recovery. Because you won’t even have to factory reset your laptop without trying to remove the malware from your computer. You can just remove/reset the password and log into your laptop and fix it, without even factory resetting it.Free Download Buy Now