In our everyday life we use various devices to complete our work, for recreational purposes or communicating with people. Every device olds important information and files related to our personal and professional life. So we lock our devices with password protections and sometimes, even more secured way. But it has happened to a lot of people that sometimes they forget their computer login password. They become confused with lot of passwords related to a lot of devices that they use. It’s really unwanted and painful for any Windows PC user. If you are one of theme, you can relax because in this article, you are going to learn about offline NT password & registry editor that can be used to reset your Windows PC administrative password. You are going to get a step by step guideline on how to use offline NT password & registry editor and the best alternative for offline NT password & registry editor Windows 10/8/7.
Offline NT password & registry editor for Windows 10/8/7 is a utility that is commonly used to reset your Windows computer password. It’s a really easy to use and interesting Offline NT password resetting tool. It may seem a little complicated to those who doesn’t have any experience in using this software but once you have the correct guideline and understand that it’s just answering some questions, choosing the right option, then it will become easier to you. It supports all Windows versions from NT3.5 to Win8.1, also 64 bit and the Server versions such as 2003, 2008, 2012 etc. It will also help you to set a new password in your computer without even knowing the old one. It totally works offline so you can shut down your PC and boot off a CD/USB disk to reset the password. It doesn’t need any kind of installation or the Windows to run. Offline NT password & registry editor can totally delete the password instead of recovering it, so it takes much less time for the software to complete the process.
There are also some disadvantages of this program. If you are new user who doesn’t have any experience with this tool before, will find this tool complicated at first impression. You need to create a disk or drive with the bootable image file for this software to work. The latest version dates back to 2014 so it’s a pretty old software.
Many users don’t know how to use Offline NT password & registry editor. So in this part, you are going to get a step by step guideline on the whole NT password resetting process. Here is how you can do it:
1. First you need to create a bootable disk by using another computer and insert the disk into your locked computer. Then boot up your computer. After the booting process, the NT password resetting tool will load. When you see the word “Boot” on your computer screen, press the “Enter” button to start the process.
2. On the next step, the program will detect all the disk partitions in your PC and you need to choose the one that contains your Windows installation files.
3. Next you can just leave the default choice as it is and press the “Enter” button. This means, you are selecting which part of the registry you want the software to load, and also choosing the edit option for user data and passwords. Just type in your username and hit the “Enter” button.
4. Then choose the default user account that you want to delete the password from and press “Enter”.
5. The password will be cleared automatically but you need to exit the process now. First you need to press “!” and “Enter” button, then press “q” and “Enter” button again.
6. Now you need to confirm the changes you have made. Press “y” and then press “Enter”. Again press the “Enter” button to confirm that further actions are not required. Remove the CD/DVD/Drive and restart your computer.
7. You will now be able to login without any password.
The easiest and the best Offline NT password & registry editor alternative is Windows Password Recovery Tool. This amazing software can reset Windows administrator and user password easily in a few clicks. It has some amazing features that will be very useful to you and also blow your mind.Free Download Buy Now
Losing your Windows administrator password can be painful if you don’t know how to use Offline NT password & registry editor. So the best thing you can do is follow the guideline from this article to download Offline NT password & registry editor. Also if you want to use something better and something more safe and easy, then you have an alternative named WinPassKey. So without worrying too much, just get this alternative software and fix your issue now.Free Download Buy Now