Laptop passwords are very sensitive to us because we store a lot of professional and personal data in our laptops every day. So locking your laptop with a strong password is a very common thing. A lot of people ask what to do if you forgot your laptop password? Don’t worry, because this article has the solution of your problem. By following this article, you will get to learn what you need to do when you forgot laptop password of Windows 7/8/10. The best 3 methods are described here just to help you fix your forgot laptop password issue in Windows 7/8/10. So stop wasting time and follow the guideline from this article properly, to help yourself.
A lot of people say, I forgot my laptop password and they really don’t know what to do next. The first and the most basic way to solve forgot laptop password issue is by using a password reset disk. But if you want this method to work, you need a password reset disk created by your laptop before losing or forgetting the password. Otherwise this method won’t work. Here is how you can use password reset disk to reset forgotten password of a laptop:
1. First you need to connect the password reset disk to your laptop.
2. Next you need to click on the “Reset Password” link that comes up on your laptop screen and follow the password reset wizard to reset the login password.
3. Then you need to click on the “Next” button when password reset wizard appears.
4. Choose the USB drive where your reset disk is located now.
5. Then you need to type in your new password and if you want you can also add a password hint, then click on “Next”.
6. Finally if you are successful, then you will get a pop up window that says, “You have successfully reset the password for this user account.”
If you are also one of them who say, I forgot my laptop password of Windows 7/8/10, then this method will be best one for you. The best way to solve forgot laptop password of Windows 7/8/10 is by using Windows Password Recovery tool. This Windows password reset tool can reset forgotten or lost administrator and standard user password in Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista easily without breaking a sweat. Here is how you can use this tool to reset your forgotten password:
1. Download, install and start the program on a computer/laptop and insert an empty USB drive on that PC. Then from the first interface of the software, click on “USB device” and choose the empty USB drive from the drop down list of your computer screen.
2. Next click on “Begin burning” to burn the password resetting drive. It will take almost 1 minute time.
3. Now click on the “OK” button and finish the burning process.
4. Then you need to insert the bootable USB flash drive in your locked laptop. Then you need to reboot the laptop and enter into the boot menu by pressing the “F8”, “F12” or “ESC” button from your keyboard.
5. Next choose the USB drive as your boot device and press “Enter”.
6. After that you will find the main interface of the recovery software in your HP laptop screen.
7. You need to choose the Windows system and user account that you need to reset the password from. Then click on the “Reset Password” button.
8. Finally, click on the “Reboot” button to restart your laptop. You will be able to log into your laptop without any password from now on.
Offline NT password & registry editor represents itself as an advanced software for reseting Windows computer/laptop password. If you don’t have any previous experience for using this software then you will find this software complicated. It supports all Windows versions from NT3.5 to Win8.1, also 64 bit and the Server versions such as 2003, 2008, 2012 etc. Here is how to solve forgot laptop password issue with Offline NT Password & Registry Editor:
1. Create a bootable disk by using another computer/laptop and insert that disk into your locked computer. Next boot up your locked computer. The software will load after the booting process is finished. When you see the word “Boot” on your laptop screen, just press the “Enter” button after that.
2. The software will detect all the disk partitions or drives that are available in your laptop and you need to select the one that contains your Windows installation files.
3. Next leave the default choice as it is and press the “Enter” button. This actually means that you are selecting which part of the registry you want the software to load and also choosing the edit option for user data and passwords. Now type in your username and press “Enter”.
4. Then select the default user account that you want to delete the password from and press “Enter” Key.
5. The password will be deleted automatically but you need to exit the process now. Press “!” and “Enter” key, then press “q” and “Enter” key again.
6. Now you need to confirm the changes that you have made. You need to press “y” and then press “Enter” key. Again press the “Enter” button to confirm that no further actions are required. Remove the CD/DVD/Drive and reboot your computer/laptop.
7. You can now login to your computer/laptop without any password.
This article will help you to learn the best 3 methods that can solve your forgot laptop password Windows 7/8/10 issue easily. All you need to do is follow the guideline properly and you can solve your forgot laptop password issue in no time. Still if you are confused about this, you can start using Windows Password Recovery tool because this is the only software that can give you a guaranteed solution for this problem.Free Download Buy Now